WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Open Show Toronto presents Chris Buck

Photo posted by Chris Buck: "Leonard Cohen makes lunch for my assistant and I in 2001 after our session. I had a pastrami on rye, with a side of chicken liver."

In 2012, I had the rare privliedge to attend a masterclass with Chris Buck at the Santa Fe Workshops. This experience changed how I approach portrait photography, think about my work and future as artist. Since the beginning, the art of photography has been passed from mentor to student - Chris Buck is all that and more.
Join us in welcoming him to Open Show Toronto on Feb. 23 at the 918 Bathurst Media Arts Centre. He will be sharing stories and images from his latest book Uneasy. He will also be selling signed copies of his book. Here are the details...

Open Show Uneasy Talk
February 23, 2017 7 PM ($12)
918 Bathurst Street, Toronto
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-show-toronto-presents-chr…

Uneasy is a book of Chris Buck’s portraits of the famous from 1986 to 2016. For three decades Buck has been carving out a unique space in the world of celebrity portraiture, capturing its ineffability - its danger, its oddness, its warped sense of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment