WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Whitebrow - Live at the Belljar Video Series

For over a decade I've been a huge fan of Vincent Moon's Take Away Shows, drawn to the idea of having a creative project which encompasses music and motion, that fuels and furthers my constant need to produce new work. Through a series of events, such as opening a bar, returning to writing music, and connecting with new people, I realized that I had all the ingredients to move in this new direction. Hence, please be introduced to the Live at the Belljar Series, which started a little while back (with the Rocco De Luca & Daniel Lanois piece) and has finally found its feet.



Director/Producer: Lisa Kannakko
Sound Engineer: Ben McPeek
Camera: Lisa Kannakko, Thomas Lee
Editor: Andrei Ionescu

No comments:

Post a Comment