WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Honest Ed's - Duets



When I shot the "Duets" piece at Honest Ed's a few months back with Worn Fashion Journal, it hadn't been announced that the end was near for the historic business. As I passed through the hidden passageways of the building I felt there were many more stories to be told about this place and those who had kept it going since 1948.

Most of my memories are of my Great Grama Rose coming to visit from Los Angeles and just going bananas over how great the deals were.. She always had her eyes on the "BEST DEALS IN TOWN!", was pretty comical, and easily as much of a character as Honest Ed was himself.


Behind the scenes video Shot & Edited by Daniel Reis

No comments:

Post a Comment