WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"Live at The Belljar" featuring Daniel Lanois & Rocco DeLuca

Proud to release the first "LIVE at The Belljar" featuring Daniel Lanois and Rocco DeLuca.





The Belljar Cafe is a little spot I own and operate with my husband Geoff McPeek. We have been in business since 2010, making killer espresso and grilled sandwiches. After spending most of the summer in renovations we launched evenings hours (with a liquor licence) in late July, starting things off right with a musical performance by our talented neighbour and community supporter Daniel Lanois, along with the talented Rocco DeLuca.   I'm looking forward to an exciting future working on this "Live at The Belljar" series - a project that combines my deep love for music, image-making, and connecting with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment