WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year! Lets go Skating!


Wishing you the best in 2013!  Here is something fun I helped bring to life.

Earlier this year I worked with Director Jessica Joy Wise to brainstorm a concept that would reflect the brand of Sartoria, a company that makes colorblock hand-stitched long johns from recycled cashmere. 






Director/Producer - Jessica Joy Wise
Director of Photography - Lisa Kannakko
Editor - Robert Jackson
Creative Direction - Ace Billet
Choreographer - Shelley Miller
Additional Cinematography - Jack Yen Chen
Steadicam Operator - Thomas Lee

Figure Skaters
David Burkholder
Shelley Miller
Julia Grandfield
Sara Yacobi-Harris
Stephanie Hodgson
Sarah Jane Hong


Special Thanks to Christopher Bolton

No comments:

Post a Comment