WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog, this is where I talk about my latest projects. View my website here: www.lisakannakko.com

Monday, January 30, 2012

Chris Buck for HMaB Fundraiser

I may have coerced Chris Buck into posing for me when he was in town last month. While his back was against the wall I asked about his current projects - turns out he just published a book called Presence: The Invisible Portrait which began as a self directed series photographing celebrities he would ask to hide within the picture frame.  He assured me "they are there" as he showed me the signed witness statement.   Read the full interview on Heather Morton's blog  

One of my favorite images is of Russell Brand - which turned out to be on the cover:

Russell Brand by Chris Buck


Chris Buck is donating this image to the upcoming Fundraiser that we are organizing for Heather Morton on February 5th at the Gladstone Hotel.   

Hope you can make it out -- it's going to be a fun night!

Billy Bob Thornton by Chris Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment